Code 4 Home Care
What does Code 4 do for its patients?
- Management of chronic, uncomplicated acute or sub-acute medical problems
- Performing nursing procedures e.g. wound care, care of enteric tubes, tracheotomies, enterostomies, urinary catheters etc
- Educating the patient and caregiver on the patient’s illnesses and the management plan
- Palliative care for patients at the end of life
- Providing caregiver education with regard to various aspects of nursing care e.g. prevention of pressure sores, proper feeding techniques, etc
- Certifying disabilities for ELDERSHIELD / IDAPE payouts