Home Personal Care
Where do we operate?
We serve patients residing in the Eastern, North Eastern and Central regions of Singapore. For more details e.g. admission, charges etc, please call our main line at 6741 6772 during office hours.
How does Care4U work?
A team of one nurse and nursing aide will provide basic personal care to the elderly requiring assistance with their Activities of Daily Living (“ADL”) so as to enable them to continue living in the comfort of their own home and/or relieve the caregiver’s burden and fatigue. This may include:
- Accompanying patient at home
- Maintaining personal hygiene
- Assisting patient on bathing
- Changing of clothes Toileting needs
- Assistance with ADLs Transferring and positioning of patient
- Assisting in oral or nasogastric tube feeding Assistance with iADLs
- Light housekeeping
- Simple errands
- Medication Assistance
- Reminding patient of medication taking
- Assisting with feeding and application of medicines
- Performing regular maintenance exercises prescribed by the physiotherapist
Have a patient to refer?
Please click on the button to apply or call us at 6741 6772 on Mon to Fri between 8.30am to 5.30pm